The name of Programme Five is Restorative Services
To provide comprehensive specialist social services to vulnerable groups through social protection, social investment and social cohesion programmes in partnership with stakeholders.
STRUCTURE AND STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- ▶ Social Crime Prevention & Support Services
- • Increase access to integrated social crime prevention and support services.
- ▶ Victim Empowerment Services
- • Increase access to integrated victim empowerment services.
- ▶ Substance Abuse, Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation
- • Increase access to integrated substance abuse prevention, treatment and rehabilitation services.
- ▶ Partial Care & Early Childhood Development Services
- • Increase access to integrated partial care and early childhood development services.
- ▶ HIV and AIDS
- • Increase access to integrated services that mitigate the impact of HIV & AIDS on individuals, families and communities.