The name of Programme Two is Corporate Services
To provide strategic leadership and support to all programmes through implementation of effective and efficient systems that promotes good governance.
STRUCTURE AND STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- ▶ Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Strategic planning and Policy Development
- • Ensure integrated and evidence based planning, reliable performance information and coordination of policy development.
- ▶ Government Information and Technology Services
- • Develop and maintain information technology systems, manage records, information and create institutional knowledge for effective strategic decision making.
- ▶ Human Capital Management
- • Recruit and maintain skilled and capable workforce that enhance service delivery.
- ▶ Support Services
- • Provision of support services to Departmental operations.
- ▶ Media and Communication Services
- • Provision of efficient internal and external communication services.
- ▶ Legal Services
- • Provision of effective legal advisory services.
- ▶ Service Delivery and Transformation Programmes
- • Ensure integrated delivery of transformation and organisational development interventions.